WIT Auditions will be held December 15th & 16th @ 6:30pm
**The lead role of Vivian Bearing has been precast. All other roles are open for audition!
- Vivian Bearing, PhD – 50s, a professor of seventeenth-century poetry at the university, diagnosed with stage IV, metastatic ovarian cancer
- Harvey Kelekian, MD – 50s, chief of medical oncology at the University Hospital
- Jason Posner, MD – 20s/30s years old, a clinical fellow at the Medical Oncology branch; former student of Dr Bearing, current student of Dr. Kelekian.
- Susie Monahan, RN, BSN – 20s/30s years old, Dr Bearing's primary nurse
- Dr E M Ashford, PhD – 50+ years old, professor emerita of English literature; Vivian's former college professor
- Mr Bearing, Vivian's father
- Assorted lab technicians and students